Florida Business Law and Commercial Litigation
Business Lawyer Nickolas C. Ekonomides, provides cost effective representation to small businesses and corporations. Sometimes lawsuits are necessary though they can be a drain on your business. You can minimize your chances of commercial litigation with documentation up front. Attorney Ekonomides will complete your contract review and contract drafting to ensure your best interests are preserved in complex commercial transactions.
The most important matter after initial interest in a business transaction is the contract language between the parties. This should be carefully considered and Never Underestimated. This is important to help avoid, or at least be prepared for, Commercial Litigation.
Our Florida Law Office assists businesses and commercial clients in various facets of corporate law:
- Type of Operating Entity: Advice on Corporation, Limited Liability Company, Limited Partnership operations
- Negotiations: Your business goals must be reflected and protected in final Business Contracts and Agreements
- Closings: Executing the final Purchase and Sale of a Business
- Financing: Review loan agreements, mortgages, and promissory notes for Business Funding and Commercial Lenders
- Winding Up: Guiding you through your rights and obligations in the Dissolution of a Business or Corporate Dissolution
- Retail Chains
- Retail Shopping Centers
- Retail Distributors
- Small Business Corporations
- Florida Real Estate Developers
- Gasoline Dealers
- Professionals – Doctors, Lawyers, Engineers, Accountants
- Residential Real Estate Buyers & Sellers
Call Nickolas Toll Free at 800-447-1402 for a consultation.