Florida Business Law and Commercial Litigation
The general company law of Florida provides an excellent business environment. Tampa Clearwater Business Lawyer Nickolas C. Ekonomides, provides cost effective representation to businesses, companies, and corporations. Sometimes lawsuits are necessary though they can be a drain on your business. You can minimize your chances of commercial law litigation with strong contract documentation up front. As your contract lawyer and commercial law attorney, Nickolas Ekonomides will complete your contract review and contract drafting to ensure your best interests are preserved in complex commercial transactions.
The most important matter after initial interest in a business transaction is the contract language between the parties. This should be carefully considered and Never Underestimated. This is important to help avoid, or at least be prepared for, Commercial Litigation.
Our Florida Law Office assists clients with business law, corporate law, and commercial law matters:
- FL Business Entity: Corporation, Limited Liability Company, Limited Partnership
- Negotiations: Your business goals must be reflected and protected in final Business Contracts and Agreements
- Closings: Executing the final Purchase and Sale of a Business
- Financing: Review loan agreements, mortgages, and promissory notes for Business Funding and Commercial Lenders
- Winding Up: Guiding you through your rights and obligations in the Dissolution of a Business or Corporate Dissolution
- Retail Chains
- Retail Shopping Centers
- Retail Distributors
- Small Business Corporations and Companies
- Florida Real Estate Developers
- Gasoline Dealers
- Professionals – Doctors, Lawyers, Engineers, Accountants
- Real Estate Buyers and Sellers
Call Tampa Clearwater Lawyer Nickolas Toll Free at 800-447-1402 for a consultation.